1.04.2016

Goal setting for a new year

People are always setting goals for the upcoming year. Most of us know this as a New Year's Resolution.  I've been setting such goals since I was in ninth grade, but I never actually accomplished any of them. Why? My guess is as good as yours. I think I never accomplished any because no one every held me accountable for setting them. You're probably thinking like "Maybe you should hold yourself accountable." Yes, I should, but I need support from others.



If you want to make change in the year to come, then do it! Don't let people tell you that you can't change because it's a new year. The year you just left behind taught you lessons that only that year was able to teach, so why not take those lessons to grow? You're leaving things that you weren't so proud of and things you are proud of in that chapter that closes on December 31, 2015 11:59 pm. It's a new beginning for everyone. 
So take the first 10 days in January 2016 to list some things you want to change and things that you want to get accomplished. Once you finish your list, you have to set a schedule that you want to follow for that year. Become strict on yourself and make the necessary changes within your daily routine to make it happen.


Goals 
  1. Start going to church every Sunday 
  2. Read at least a page from the bible a day 
  3. Start workout 3 days a week 
  4. Eat healthier, let the snacks go lol
  5. Work on my connections with people 
  6. Drink more Water 
Those are the ones that I have come up with in the first four days of this year. Now that I have set these out for the world to see. Everyone can hold me accountable and remind me of the things that I said I wanted to change and accomplish. 2016 is the year of growth in all aspects of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Distance

DISTANCE IS OKAY!!! I  have been going through a lot - mainly  finding myself again and managing all my relationships (family, gi...